Friday 9 September 2016

Won't you be My Neighbour?

How many times did you listen to Mr. Rodger's say that?  My children loved his show so I'm sure I heard it at least a thousand times.

Right now Moda is asking if you want to be their neighbour.  Check out their blog here for their latest quilt-along.  The patterns are free, available only through quilt shops.  Check with your local shop to see if they are participating.


Of course I've jumped in.  What's one more project on the go?  Besides, I think it's going to be really cute.  The fabric for this block is "Hazelwood" by One Canoe Two for Moda.  The background is a little "Paper" that I have stashed away.


I found this Me and My Sister pattern on their website, available here.  I made it with "Rainy Day" which is being shown to shops now, and will be available for purchase in January.  It's the perfect pattern when you have to  get a baby quilt done in a hurry.


I'm running at full speed right now, trying to meet a few deadlines before my next holiday.  I finished up Jeannie's Sunday Ride quilt.  I think she was pretty happy with the results.


Katja received a little LOVE on her quilt.  It is for her next quilt-along from her Perpetual Calendar.  I'm working on my version of the pattern.  With only seven weeks to Market I'm feeling the push to get the last of the hand stitching done.

Linking up with Finish it up Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, more beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby quilt! Thanks for the link to the pattern (it's printing out now).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Sunday Ride quilt is fantastic. So many fun blocks here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking finishes loving the Sunday Ride...super adorable.

    ReplyDelete