Friday 23 September 2016

Wing & Leaf


"Wing & Leaf" by Gina Martin for Moda, is available at your local quilt shop now.


This quilt is a pattern from the book "Scrap-Basket Strips and Squares" by Kim Brackett.  I decided to use grey for the background for a change of pace.  It was completed shortly after Spring Market as a Salesman sample and now is hanging at a local store as a shop sample.  It has travelled more than most people!


The second Be My Neighbor block is done.  It uses "Hey Dot" by Zen Chic for Moda.  This fabric line is also a recent release to local stores.  I'm on holidays right now, but I will REALLY try to get up to date when I get home.  I have to at least complete one quilt along this year.  

Happy quilting everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I really like that gray as a background with all of those fabulous scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks awesome! I agree with Needled Mom, the gray really makes those scrappy colors pop! Well done. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Wing & Leaf and Hey Dot are the fabric lines at the very top of my wish list right now! Lucky you to get to play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quilt! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute neighbourhood you're building!

    ReplyDelete