Friday 2 September 2016

And The Winners Are......

Drum roll please!  The winners if Katja's Bag challenge have been announced.


The first place goes to Betty.  Her fabric choices are stunning.  Who wouldn't want this bag over their should?


Second place is Jeannie's bag.  I'm assuming this is for her granddaughter.  Way to go Jeannie.  I'm sure she will love both the bag and the dress.


Third place was a tie.  Ellen's bag is made from folded hexagons.  Very nicely done.


My bag tied with Ellen's.  I had made the weave, and then decided it was big enough for a bag. I always like to try something new so I added an inset zipper.  Since it had to have a button, I hunted through  my button stash to find these three.  I'm really happy with the result.  Thanks to everyone who went to the store and voted.  You have one more day to see them all, before they are returned to their owners.


Recently I was asked how my splendid sampler blocks are coming.  I had to admit I hadn't made any for a while.  That was the motivation I needed to get to work and do this block.  I picked a little "Meow or Never" and set to work.  When I was done I realized that all the cat faces I used had a common theme.  I don't know if my sub-concious was trying to tell me something.  LOL.

Linking up with Finish it up Friday!

1 comment: