Wednesday 14 September 2011

It's Wednesday Already

The time certainly does fly.  Here it is Wednesday, and I don't feel like I'm accomplishing very much this week.  A little longarming, a little piecing, and a whole lot of tomatoes to freeze.

My garden is overflowing with tomatoes.  After two different people commented that I had better get to work, Doug and I spent the evening blanching and freezing fourteen bags of tomatoes.  I despise doing them, but love eating them in the winter.  So.......

Back to quilting.  Recently I finished a pillow as a gift for a friend.  The pattern is from Moda Bake Shop.  I just happened to have a little of the fabric the designer had used in her samples. The pillow form I had was larger than the one used in the original pattern, so I adjusted the pattern a little.


I love the corner ties on this pillow.  It solves the problem of trying to square the corners. Check out the pattern and give it a whirl.

2 comments:

  1. I do want to make that pillow. I have a wee bit of that fabric too! Very effective Linda, and lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete