Saturday 14 July 2012

A Little Shopping


While I was at Katja's Quilt Shoppe on Friday I just couldn't resist a couple of goodies.  The book "Free-Motion Quilting with Angela Walters" is a must have.  She goes over a lot of basic free motion quilting designs and shows how to use them on a few Modern Style quilts.  Angela also blogs at Quilting is my therapy if you want to check her out.

The second little goodie is the half yard cuts of ten of Moda's "Over the Rainbow light batiks. They will be wonderful for backgrounds on scrappy batik quilts.  I can hardly wait to cut into them.  What shall I make.  Hmmmm.........

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. The batik bundle looks like something I "need"' don't you think????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that book home too. I think all the copies are gone already : )

    ReplyDelete