Sunday 22 July 2012

Farmer's Wife Blocks 109, 110 & 111

Yes, I am jumping to the back of the book.  To complete all 111 blocks by the end of the year, I need to present three at a time for seven weeks.  I was going to do this at the end of the year, but someone asked that I do it a little earlier, as Christmas is so busy.  So I thought I would mix it up a bit.  Three this  week, maybe two next, you just never know!


The names of these blocks are Windows, Wood Lily and Wrench.


Once again my blocks went to work with me.  This is the cute little Ford Transit that I drive around in to complete my mail route.  It is parked at a CMB site on Quail Dr.  in Batchelor North, Kamlooops.  It is a fairly new part of town.  I took this picture a bit ago when my truck was clean.  LOL.


3 comments:

  1. What wonderful blocks, I'm partial to the one on the right. Very nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Linda,
    your blocks are beautiful!
    Yes, it is right at the end of the year is always too much to do, rather sew the blocks now.
    Best regards, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I better dig out my blocks! This year is flying by too fast

    ReplyDelete