Friday 18 September 2015

Rosette 9 of The New Hexagon Millefiore Quilt-Along

Where does the time go?  Rosette 9 has been done for a while, I just haven't had time to blog about it.


I love the horses from the latest Cotton + Steel line.  They just had to fit into my Millefiore.



On the quilting front, I did manage to finish up this lovely scrap quilt of Sylvia's.  She combined fabric from her stash with a little bit of newer fabric to come up with this beauty.


Spurred on by Sylvia's scrap quilt, I dug out my box of 2 1/2" scraps and my latest book purchase.  Hopefully I'll have some results soon.


A local group of ladies asked me to teach them my Lone Star class.  This was the results of their efforts.  They are all currently on retreat and plan on having the stars finished before coming home.


And just incase that isn't enough since last time I blogged, Doug and I squeezed another camping trip in.  This time we went to Radium Hot Springs.  I have driven through this area of B.C. several times, but this was my first time stopping.  Beautiful scenery topped off with a great soak in both Radium and Fairmount Hot Springs.


The local Mountain Sheep know they are quite safe wondering throughout the town.  This was taken out the window of the truck, without a zoom lens.  They might be a nuisance for locals, but a nice treat for tourists.

Linking up with Finish It Up Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Your rosette is just awesome Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rosette and I agree about the horse fabric. Great to see the stars growing from your class. Good luck with the scrappy ideas.

    ReplyDelete