Friday 16 March 2012

It's Friday Already

Did you every have a week where time just gets away on you.  I woke up this morning and realized it's Friday already.  So what have I accomplished this week?


This cute little quilt belongs to Paulette.  It was one of her MANY samples for her Bits and Pieces Club she ran for years.  What I really love about this quilt is the funky feature fabric.


It has hearts on it as well as these wonderful wavy lines that I used for inspiration for quilting.


I carried the wavy lines into the sashing around the hearts and of course I had to quilt a heart in the hearts.  This was a really fun quilt to quilt!


This weeks Hex-A-Thon blocs luckily were finished a while ago so that they could make an appearance today.  I'll really try to not let next week get away from me and hopefully have a little more to show for my time.  Have a great weekend everyone!

ps  On my side bar check out Carla's Grace and Favour blog for a cut little quilt that I quilted for her.

6 comments:

  1. I saw your quilting on Carla's blog. Love the dragon flies. I love that quilt. Good to have friends in high places!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice quilting! Love the wavy lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for the quilting. Paulette should love that : )

    ReplyDelete