Thursday 29 November 2012

A Little of This, A Little of That

This week I have been working on a few different projects.  First up was quilting my Cuzco quilt.


I had marked lines every 1 1/2 inches so that I could quilt this funky orange peel pattern on the background.  The quilt is now in the washer, removing the lines.


I just completed my blocks for this months civil war reproduction challenge.  These are the blocks that finish 4 1/2 inches.  And yes, they are a challenge!


And not to be forgotten, this weeks hexagon.  Katja has a new challenge for hexagons for next year.  I need to get this years finished up, and get started on next years.  Never a dull moment!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE that quilting design! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking quilting design. I see you are keeping busy with a variety of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely quilting pattern - so effective! Great blocks and the use of triangles and diamonds in the hexie makes a fascination block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your quilting design. Your blocks are beautiful.....lovely piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous Linda. Looking forward to a reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that quilting design. Cross hatch with a twist! Good job on the piecing! Tiny pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background quilting, you are so talented.
    Can't wait to see the finished quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just discovered your blog - yippee another Canadian! Love what I see of your work, looking forward to more! Can't imagine doing those small little blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh - do tell what next year's hexie project is!!! I didn't see it listed on her website and living on the opposite side of the continent I can't just pop in to the store :)

    ReplyDelete