Saturday 2 June 2012

He Stitched in the Ditch!


I recently received this beautiful gift from Dale.  He knows that quilting is my thing, so he joked that he "Stitched in the Ditch." Dale makes all kinds of wonderful woodworking objects that are necessities for all quilters.  I would be lost without my large ironing board cover.


And because I have whined so much lately that my favourite tea is no longer available, Noeline filled the box with tea bags from her own secret stash.  Thanks to both Dale and Noeline for the wonderful gifts!

8 comments:

  1. That's beautiful. The cordinating color choices are wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this brings tea to a whole new level! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely box. I have a wooden 'quilt' hanging on my wall. It was made and auctioned off at our family reunion a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hubby is a dream :):) You better keep him!! Love the box!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! What kind of tea is it that you can't get anymore?
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete