Sunday 24 June 2012

Farmer's Wife Blocks 53 & 54

Jackknife and Kitchen Woodbox went on a cruise recently with Monique and Fran.


Here they are hanging out at a party spot.


At a rather famous saloon.  The Red Dog Saloon in Juneau Alaska.  I here they went in, had a few drinks, threw a few peanut shells on the floor, and had an all around wonderful time. Thanks Monique!


This sweet little bundle of fabric jumped into my arms when I was at Katja's recently.  I just HAD to take them home!  I hope to have them made transformed into a sweet little quilt real soon.  Stay tuned!  LOL.









4 comments:

  1. I love it that you take your blocks places and take pictures :o) As always they look great. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which blocks are traveling to Winnipeg? :) Can't wait to see you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 53 and 54? Go ahead...pile on the guilt ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who get's jumped on by fabric piles ;-)

    ReplyDelete