Saturday 10 November 2012

Paulette's Quilt Block


Today I want to share with you this fun quilt block I recently quilted for Paulette.  Paulette is a very talented scrap quilter who comes up with some wonderful ideas for quilts.  I have been privileged to quilt a number of them for her.  For this quilt she wanted the dark fabrics to pop.


So we agreed that I would quilt pebbles in the light and a small ribbon across the seams for the dark.  Paulette is not afraid of yellow, so that is the colour thread that I used.  She will be teaching this class in Vernon this month, I'm sure everyone that attends will have a wonderful time.


This weeks hexagon has a rose in the centre.  Winter is starting to make an appearance here, so it is fun to think back to the summer flowers.  Warm thought to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Wow as usual.....great! Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pebbles! I must practice my fmq!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this block. Quite effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome quilting. Scrappy quilts are fun to quilt.

    ReplyDelete