Sunday 4 November 2012

Farmer's Wife Blocks in MY NEW KITCHEN


Yes, I gave away where they are.  I am just so excited to have my new kitchen just about finished.  We have a little trim left to paint and the transitions from hardwood to tile to finish, but the kitchen is functional.



I have been waiting a long time to have my kitchen renovated.  These are the after pictures.  Now for the before.



The 70s green linoleum and the plywood cupboards served me well for many years but I am so happy to see them gone.

And just in case anyone really wanted to see the blocks, here is the closeup.


I hope you are all having as great a day as I am!

11 comments:

  1. Wow Linda, your kitchen looks very nice. Nice blocks as well.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting to have a new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kitchen. Cute blocks, too! Enjoy the new kitchen. What time is supper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your in business now Linda! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...is right....I'm very happy for you!
    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well... we have to forgive them for staying at home inSUCH a wonderful setting xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Beautiful! Perfect timing for a new cozy kitchen. Winter is here this morning in NS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - it looks great Linda, enjoy!

    Dawn H.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new kitchen resembles that of a 5-star condominium kitchen. It seems like the area became more spacious. The new color scheme of your kitchen is relaxing, and it added elegance to your kitchen. Also, replacing the fluorescent light with recessed fixtures leaves the room well-lit =)

    Herb Koguchi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're certainly right about that, Herb. Colors can either make or break one's kitchen, you know. Therefore, homeowners should pick out colors according to what is aesthetically pleasing to them at the very least, and that includes the lighting, by the way.

      Delete