Sunday 14 October 2012

Farmer's Wife Blocks 91, 92 & 93

This weeks blocks went away for the weekend with me.  Strawberry Basket, Streak of Lightning and Swallow were enjoying the wonderful fall weather we are having.


The first frost has hit and the leaves are turning colour.


The Sorrento Centre is where a group of friends get together each fall for a quilting retreat.  The grounds are beautiful this time of year.  I will post more retreat pictures later in the week.

I want to share with you today some pictures from three women who are keeping up (mostly) with my Farmer's Wife quilt along.


Jo-Ann regularly sends me pictures.  She devotes a little time each Monday to piece the blocks and is right up to date.


Roxy is right up to date as well.  This is a small sampling of her blocks.


Here is Deanna's design board.  Great job everyone and thanks for sharing your pictures with me!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, it is going to be a stunning quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work ladies. I'm looking forward to seeing your blocks in Hollywood Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a wonderful place for a retreat. Beautiful setting.
    Love seeing your blocks and thanks for sharing the quilt photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blocks!

    Greeting from Germany, Marita

    ReplyDelete