Sunday 7 October 2012

Farmer's Wife Blocks 73 & 74

I hope all my fellow Canadians are enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.  Doug and I just came home from a lovely turkey dinner hosted by my equally lovely daughter.  Since I'm in the middle of a kitchen reno, Leslie kindly offered to host the big family dinner.  It was such a treat to have someone cook for me.  Thanks so much to Leslie and Matt for their hospitality!

Now on the the Farmer's Wife Blocks.  I miscued a little with sending my blocks on vacation, so blocks 71 & 72 will appear shortly.  This week we have Rainbow Flowers and Ribbons.


They went on a beautiful holiday with scenery like this to admire.




Wonderful quilt teachers like Marti Michell, Sylvia Pippen and Nancy Odom.


And even a quilt store to visit.  Thanks to Doreen who took my blocks on her Hawaiian quilting cruise.  It looks like they had a great time.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. your blocks have the best social and travel life of ANY OF US!! lol it is wonderful to have someone else cook xx love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now your blocks are rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous! I wonder what's next...

    ReplyDelete