Thursday 29 December 2011

A Magnificent Miniature Wedding Ring Quilt

Yes, I said magnificent.  This quilt is 13" x 9" and has 272 pieces in it.  It was english paper pieced by the one and only Sonja, and then given to me as a gift for Christmas.  I am so fortunate to have a friend who adds to my collection of miniature quilts in a way that only she can.


Another treasure added to my cabinet of tiny treasures.  Thanks Sonja!!!!!!

As I will be away from my computer for a few days, I want to wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year.  May this upcoming year bring you health, wealth and happiness!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Linda this is just a wonderful quilt!!! I love purple!! Have a nice night!! Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. always admire ANYONE who tackles...never mind finishes... a minature quilt, it is beautiful xx best wishes for the New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that purple is lovely, how lucky for you :-)

    ReplyDelete