Monday 12 December 2011

Farmer's Wife Quilt-a-long

I've just been informed that I am in copyright infringement if I post my tutorials for the book on line to the public.  They are to detailed, and therefore you don't need to purchase the book.  This was never my intent.  I was trying to make it easier for you to make the quilt if you own the book.

Since I can't publicly post my help, I suggest that you join the yahoo group which has rotary cutting instructions for those that need them.  For my friends that have purchased the book, please e-mail me privately and we will discuss what help I can give you.

I will continue to make my blocks, as I do love them.  Hope you will join me!

ps.  To e-mail me go to my profile on the right, click on it, under my picture there will be a place to click to e-mail.

2 comments:

  1. Your followers know that copyright infringement wasn't your intent. I had something similar happen too early on, with less than 10 followers no less! If these publishers took a good hard look at the history of quilting, they would understand sharing information is part of the quilting world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's horrible. Like Mary-Frances said the quilting community is always so helpful to each other. :(

    ReplyDelete