Friday 21 October 2016

The Rush Is On........

So much to do, so little time!  Are you feeling the rush as well?


This quick project was pieced at last weekend's retreat.


It didn't need a lot of quilting and I was in a bit of a rush, so it was quilted with a simple ribbon.  It will live at Katja's till Christmas and then will be a gift for someone!!!!


This row for the row by row quilt along was also put together at retreat. Tyjo's Fabrics designed this adorable set of birdhouses.

  
Block 7 of the Moda Be My Neighbour series is made with "Acreage" by Shannon Tillman Orr.  It turned out a little busy, but I'm pleased with it!  I can't believe I'm staying up to date on this one.


A sneak peek at Carla's quilt with a square meander quilted on it.  It is now in her hot little hands to bind and enjoy.


And just in case you thought I slacked off this week, I did get my binding on the Perpetual Hexie quilt that will be debuting next Friday in Katja's Schoolhouse presentation at Market.  Whew!  I was feeling the pressure on this on.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Linking up with Finish it up Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Linda another blog that reminds me of how much I love your projects and quilting. (& you) Thanks for taking the time to share your work and thoughts. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling the same way these days. Wonderful projects. That row by row is so cute.

    ReplyDelete