Friday 24 June 2016

Cotton + Steel Part 3 and......

First up is the last in the series of Cotton + Steel quilts.


This quilt uses all the fabrics from both Trinkets and Rotary Club, including the double gauze and lawn fabric.  Everything went together beautifully.


The label on the backing of Fireside.  I love the way Fireside makes the quilts feel, and the way it shows off my quilting.


Next up is a quilt pieced by Gail that I quilted and bound.  This is one of many that will be going up to Fort Mac for the victims of the wildfire!   Gail's piecing of the disappearing four patch block was so precise.  A real treat to finish.


Next up is a quilt pieced by Evelyn.  Tiny little three and four in blocks that were also precisely pieced.  I admire her patience.


The poly batting REALLY shows off my quilting.  Love it!

Linking up with Finish it up Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Just another awesome quilt or two...by the awesome Linda. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts and gorgeous quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your triangle quilt! Did you use a pattern?

    ReplyDelete