Friday 4 March 2016

Deco

I just had to share this quilt!


It was pieced by Sylvia, using a pattern called Deco.


The pattern is from this book.  The quilts are just like the book says, surprisingly simple.  The results are stunning.


I marked a grid on the grey heart and quilted my funky orange peel design in it.


The yellow heart has paisley hearts on it.  The background was quilted with my usual doodle design.

Thanks to Sylvia for letting me play on this one!


This is my Splendid Sampler Simple Simon block.  I used Mon Ami by Basic Grey.  I just love this little bicycle print.  The rest of the Sampler blocks will have to wait until I return home to my sewing machine.





3 comments:

  1. Another beauty Linda. Have fun in your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia makes some lovely quilts. Your quilting is the icing on top : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting is just divine!

    ReplyDelete