Friday 4 December 2015

Cotton + Steel Fall 2015

The variety of fabrics offered by Cotton + Steel is incredible.  Each release is a tasty treasure.


This quilt is made from the "Bluebird" fat quarter pack that followed me home!


I wanted a simple block that really showed the fabrics.  Circle in a circle quilting was used to soften the squares a little.


Next up was this fun little quilt made from a variety of fabrics from the fall 2015 release.


I forgot to take a picture before it went on the road with the Trend-Tex sales rep, so she graciously sent me a picture.  The pattern is from a quilt that a friend gave me to quilt for her.  A great way to use up larger scraps, or show off fabric.

Linking up with Finish it up Friday!

5 comments:

  1. More amazing work... Do you make house call? I have lots of fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do work really well in both quilts. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to re-name your site 'Santas Workshop' lol

    ReplyDelete