Friday 27 November 2015

Jol by Wenche Wolff Hatling for Moda Fabrics


One of the fabrics that came home from market with me was Jol.  Wenche Wolff Hattling is a new designer for Moda and her first line is a christmas line.



Click here for a youtube video introducing the line.


For me, it's all about the quilting.  I had great fun with this one.

My inspiration came from this quilt that a group of us made at retreat as a community quilt.


A great pattern idea for showing off a variety of fabrics.



Last weekend was my Wonky Houses class at Katja's.  Do you think they had enough fabric to pick from?  Donna's Three Dimension chicken coop was adorable.   Everyone had a fabulous time playing in the class.  Thanks to all the ladies who came!


I've even found a little time to work on one of my quilts.  This quilt uses Aria by Kate Spain and Paper and Ink by Zen Chic.  More pics to come when it is bound!

Linking up with Finish it up Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Your new Jol fabric has made up into a lovely quilt and I love your quilting design. The wonky house is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so we should be following each other. You must be in the Interior. Cool. Thanks so much for leaving that great comment! So nice for you to discover my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I can't find your follow by email button from my phone. Can you please add my email to your blog via email. Thanks!
    Now, love these quilt projects. You are so lucky to live close to Katje's. I've been there only once, but have it on my list.

    ReplyDelete