Friday 5 June 2015

The New Hexagon Millefiore Rosette # 6

It's June, so it must be time for Rosette # 6.


I finally made a Rosette from the black and white Cotton + Steel!  The typewriter print was screaming to be used so I changed the centre hexagon to accommodate it.  On to the next Rosette.  I do love being a pattern tester and working a little ahead.

Last weekend I was teaching my Lone Star class at Katja's.



Monday night I received this picture of Monette's star together already.  Love those blue batiks with just a touch of purple.


I quilted this adorable quilt for Sylvia!  Wavy lines, swirls and ferns.  So much fun.

New fabrics have arrived via Spring Market.  Yet to be released fabrics.  Yummy!




Ink and Paper are in the house.  What will they become?  Hmmmmmmm!  Stay tuned to find out.

Linking up with Finish it up Friday!





9 comments:

  1. That typewriter fabric is great! What a fun rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all lovely as usual! I hope to finish rosette 4 by the end of June! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all lovely as usual! I hope to finish rosette 4 by the end of June! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always amaze me!!πŸ’πŸ‘‘πŸ’πŸ‘‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is very sophisticated : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a tease Linda. More lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rosette is looking wonderful. It is quite stunning in B and W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the black and white....classic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete