Friday 15 September 2017

Kansas Troubles

No, not the state, the fabric!  Lol!  Whenever I want fabric that works for a man, I turn to Kansas Troubles Fabric.  The latest line is called Harvest Mill.


I love this simple pattern, mainly because it is so quick to stitch up.  The country feel of the fabric is perfect for that man in your life.  I'm sure he won't mind the odd little flower here and there.


From country to modern, here we go.  This line is Farmer's Daughter by Lella Boutique.  The pattern is one of my favourites from the book Beyond Neutral by John Q Adams.  Another quick and easy pattern.

I am currently on a Quilting Cruise to Alaska.  This trip is hosted by Cherry Tree Quilt Store in Summerland.  Pictures to follow when I make it home to my computer.  Have a great day!



1 comment: