Friday 28 April 2017

Maple Leaf Forever

To celebrate Canada's upcoming 150th birthday Northcott has made available a free pattern called Maple Leaf Forever.  Click here for the link.


This is my version of the pattern.  It was a bit of a marathon to complete the 160 half square units for that maple leaf border, but so worth the effort.



I kept the quilting simple so I would actually get it done!!!!


I've been busy trying to catch up with some quilting for friends.  This is a rather large quilt of Bev's that I added a little texture to.  The star where the blocks meet was a happy coincidence.


Betty's quilt from the book "Pre-cut Primer" is done and hanging on the wall at Katja's.  Great job on the piecing Betty.

Linking up with Finish it up Friday.

1 comment:

  1. oh my, more beautiful quilts to show off the amazing quilting! Thank you Linda.

    ReplyDelete