Friday 12 December 2014

Tom's Quilt

December is such a busy month for everyone!  This week I've been working on a few Christmas projects that I can't show until they have been given.  However, I did finish quilting a couple of quilts.  One that has been waiting for a while is Tom's Quilt.


A couple of my Postie friends pieced this great outdoors quilt for a friend that retired earlier in the year. It has been on my to do list for a bit so finally I quilted it.  Working with a panel and various outdoor themed fabrics, they created the perfect quilt for an outdoorsman!

My other quilted finish this week is a pattern called "Lots of Boxes."  I pieced and quilted this one for the Salmon Arm store, Thread and Paper.



If you haven't yet been to the new store, check it out.  Much bigger and brighter than the previous location.

Linking up today with Finish it up Friday!

5 comments:

  1. well done FINISHES at this time of year!! wow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great quilts...you continue to amaze me. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW do you piece these so fast!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes. It is always interesting to see what you are quilting.

    ReplyDelete