Thursday 9 August 2012

Farmer's Wife Blocks

I would give you the block numbers but unfortunately I'm sitting in Starbucks in Winnipeg, and my book with the block names is back in Kamloops.  LOL.  Anyways, here are last weeks blocks, just a little late.


The red in the background give you the idea that perhaps this is another starting line for a race, but where?


If you were following me last year, this might give it away!


Once again I'm at the "Death Race" in Grande Cache, Alberta.  The weather was beautiful as was the scenery.  Grande Cache is on the eastern edge of the Rockies and is a wonderful place to visit.  Not sure I would live there though.

On the way we saw a lot of wildlife along the edge of the road.  The highlight was a white wolf eating a deer just outside of Grande Cache.  I had never seen a wolf in the wild, so this was a first for me.

More on the race and why I was there, in the next post.

2 comments:

  1. Love the way your blocks turn up in amazing places. What an incredible race. Enjoyed reading your other posts about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you.....the race post is amazing....Harvey did an awesome job.
    Blocks are 106, 107 and 108, not that I have done them!!!

    ReplyDelete